Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too...




(905)
You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains.
You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.
You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows.
This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too.
William Shakespeare




(904)
A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it,
and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke.
Vincent Van Gogh




(903)
Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
Dr. Seuss




(902)
I think everybody just needs someone to believe in them.
Someone to think they're beautiful, someone to think they're amazing.
I need that person, and you can be that for me.
Unknown




(901)
It’s alright. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about this heart of mine.
Just take your love and walk away. There’s nothing I can do or say.
You’re gonna break my heart anyway. Just leave the pieces when you go.
The Wreckers




(900)
I am always saying “Glad to’ve met you” to somebody I’m not at all glad I met.
If you want to stay alive you have to say that stuff though.
J.D. Saligner




(899)
Even if happiness forgets you a little bit,
never completely forget about it.
Jacques Prevert




(898)
When we are happy we are always good,
but when we are good we are not always happy.
Oscar Wilde




(897)
When you can’t remember why you’re hurt, that’s when you’re healed.
Jane Fonda




(896)
It’s so easy to get caught up in what people expect of you.
Sometimes, you can just lose yourself.
Sarah Dessen




(895)
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason,
every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens
to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day
of my life. I will always be your’s.
The Notebook




(894)
I didn’t remember what month that was, or what year even.
I only knew the memory lived in me.
Khaled Hosseini




(893)
Choosing a path meant having to miss out on others.
She had a whole life to live, and she was always thinking that, in the future,
she might regret the choices she made now. “I’m afraid of committing myself,”
she thought to herself. She wanted to follow all possible paths and
so ended up following none. Even in that most important area of her life,
love, she had failed to commit herself. After her first romantic disappointment,
she had never again given herself entirely. She feared pan, loss, and separation.
These things were inevitable on the path to love, and the only way
of avoiding them was by deciding not to take that path at all. In order
not to suffer, you had to renounce love. It was like putting out your own eyes
not to see the bad things in life.
Brida




(892)
Many people reach their conclusions about life like lazy school children.
They copy the answers from the back of the book without troubling
to work out the sum for themselves.
Soren Kierkegaard




(891)
It is funny how you do not miss affection until it is given,
but once it is, it can never be enough. You would drown in it if possible.
Libba Bray




(890)
Be careful to whom you give your heart to because
when you give your heart to someone, you're not only giving that person
the right to love you but also the power to hurt you.
Unkown




(889)
From your parents you learn love and laughter and
how to put one foot before the other. But when books are opened
you discover that you have wings.
Helen Hayes




(888)
One person’s craziness is another person’s reality.
Tim Burton




(887)
My weakness is that I care too much.
Papa Roach




(886)
We found out a long time ago that we weren’t meant to fall in love with each other.
But a part of me still fell in hope with him.
David Levithan

1 comment: