Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

At least I'll known what it's like to feel alive...




(567)
I want to run with reckless emotion, find out if love is the size of the ocean.
Even if I crash and burn, at least I'll know what it's like to feel alive.
Melissa O'Neil




(566)
Look at us, running around. Always rushed, always late.
I guess that's why they call it the human race.
What we crave most in this world is connection.
For some people it happens at first site. It's when you know you know.
It's fate working its magic. And that's great for them.
They get to live in a pop song. Ride the express train.
But that's not the way it really works.
For the rest of us, it's a bit less romantic. It's complicated, it's messy.
It's about horrible timing, and fumbled opportunities.
And not being able to say what you need to say when you need to say it.
At least, that's the way it was for me.
The Switch




(565)
That guy didn't know you...
Because if he did, he would have never walked away from you.
Dawson’s Creek




(564)
Don’t take anything personally.
Nothing other people do is because of you.
It is because of themselves.
Don Miguel Ruiz




(563)
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be.
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx




(562)
The universe may not always play fair,
but at least it's got a hell of a sense of humor.
Candace Bushnell




(561)
You don’t need water to feel like you’re drowning, do you?
Jodi Picoult




(560)
Look at the stars; they're the same stars as last week, last year.
Same as when we were kids, and when our parents and grandparents were kids.
In one hundred years, no one will know who we were, but they'll know those same stars.
Unknown




(559)
Thoughts can leave deeper scarring than anything else.

J.K. Rowling




(558)
Despite the fact that there are over eight million people
on the island of Manhattan, there are times you still feel shipwrecked and alone.
Times even the most resourceful survivor would feel the need
to put a message in a bottle, or on an answering machine.
Sex and the City




(557)
Mistakes are part of being human.
Appreciate your mistakes for what they are;
precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.
Al Franken




(556)
You have the option of insanity. I do not. And that makes me crazy!
My So Called Life




(555)
A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend,
one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us,
and who loves us in spite of all our faults.
Charles Kingsley




(554)
Everything will fall into place.
Write your own story, stop looking at someones else’s,
and show the world what your made of.
Unknown




(553)
Boy you got my heartbeat runnin’ away.
Beating like a drum and it’s coming your way.
Can’t you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass?
Nicki Minaj




(552)
The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
Alice Walker




(551)
Yes, I’m drunk. And you’re beautiful.
And tomorrow morning, I’ll be sober but you’ll still be beautiful.
The Dreamers




(550)
Anyway, madness and genius.
They're the disturbed pals of the human condition.
The Bonnie and Clyde, the Thelma and Louise, the baking soda and vinegar.
Insanity just walks alongside the brilliant like some creepy, insistent shadow.
Deb Caletti




(549)
Your problem is you’re too busy holding onto your unworthiness.
Ram Dass




(548)
Life is not the amount of breaths you take.
It's the moments that take your breath away.
Unknown




(547)
You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.
John Lennon




(546)
Beauty fades. Dumb is forever.
Judge Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment