Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If you are going to fall in love with me, it's only fair that you know what you are falling in love with...




(545)
If you are going to fall in love with me,
it’s only fair that you know what you are falling in love with.
You are falling in love with my insecurities,
and my obsession with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me.
You are falling in love with my immaturity, my constant need to feel loved
and appreciated, my overactive tear ducts, my internet obsession,
my tendency to be too clingy. You fall in love with my troubled past,
and my hopes and dreams, and how I’m a hopeless romantic at heart.
If you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my self-hate
and all my imperfections and my perception that nobody could ever love me.
But, you are also falling in love with the way my eyes will smile
when I’m with you, the way I’ll text you in the mornings
just telling you I hope you have a great day. You’re falling in love with
the occasionally humorous and/or thought-provoking things I say,
and the way I blush when people ask me about you.
But to me, the most important thing
will be that you are falling in love with me,
despite my thinking that it is impossible.
Unknown




(544)
If we all do one random act of kindness daily,
we just might set the world in the right direction.
Martin Kornfeld




(543)
You live in a world of black and white and I see pieces of gray.
That's the difference between you and me.
That's what made me fall in love with you and that's what is tearing us apart.
Dawson’s Creek




(542)
The most important thing in life is your family.
There are days you love them, and others you don’t.
But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to.
Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into
and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.
Sex and the City




(541)
I think everybody is weird.
We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
Johnny Depp




(540)
I consider myself to be a pretty good judge of people...
that's why I don't like any of them.
Roseanne Barr




(539)
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
A Cinderella Story




(538)
I want to be free of you… the way you, obviously, are free of me.
The Count of Monte Cristo




(537)
Don’t be jealous of anyone. I guarantee you,
if everyone walked into a room, and dumped their problems onto the floor,
when they saw what everyone else’s problems were, they’d be scrambling
to get their own problems back before someone else got to them first.
Kim Gruenenfelder




(536)
From my experience, honey, if he seems too good to be true, he probably is.
Sex and the City




(535)
I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else.
I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.
Ken Venturi




(534)
Honor isn’t about making the right choices.
It’s about dealing with the consequences.
Midori Koto




(533)
That's the difference between girls and women:
Girls find men fascinating. Women know better.
Candace Bushnell




(532)
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.
Walt Disney




(531)
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.
Always remember, you have within you the strength,
the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman




(530)
Love is the biggest eraser there is.
Love erases even the deepest imprinting because love goes deeper then anything.
If you childhood imprinting was very strong, and you keep saying,
“it’s their fault. I can’t change,” you stay stuck.
Louise Hay




(529)
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
A. Sachs




(528)
Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening.
But no matter how hard death tries, it can't separate people from love.
It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.
Unknown




(527)
It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
George Eliot




(526)
Because you're beautiful, and you don't know it.
Because you're smart, and you don't believe it.
You're the kind of girl that guys never get over.
Joey, you're the kind of girl that other girls get compared to.
Dawson’s Creek




(525)
Laugh when you can. Cry when you must.
Unknown




(524)
Just because your single, doesn't mean you aren't good enough
for anyone. It means no one is good enough for you.
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment