Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions...



(702)
I like flaws and feel more comfortable around people who have them.
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
Augusten Burroughs




(701)
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus




(700)
Yes, it’s crazy. Love is either crazy or it’s nothing at all.
Milan Kundera




(699)
At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough.
You don’t need to photograph, paint or even remember it. It is enough.
Toni Morrison




(698)
The woman who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd.
The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been.
Albert Einstein




(697)
If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together,
keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
Winnie the Pooh




(696)
I never understood the point of being sad when I could choose to be happy.
Megan McCafferty




(695)
Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Dean Acheson




(694)
We should come home from adventures, and perils, and discoveries
every day with new experience and character.
Henry David Thoreau




(693)
You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.
Chuck Palahniuk




(692)
I would so much rather have a few good friends than a lot of fake friends.
Lauren Conrad




(691)
Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
George Eliot




(690)
And I ask you right here please to agree with me that a scar is never ugly.
That is what the scar makers want us to think. But you and I,
we must make an agreement to defy them. We must see all scars as beauty.
Okay? This will be our secret. Because take it from me,
a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means I survived.
Chris Cleave




(689)
Don’t say you love somebody and then change your mind.
Love isn’t like picking what movie you want to watch.
Natalie, age 9




(688)
The cure for anything is salt water—sweat, tears, or the sea.
Isak Dinesen




(687)
She was a smart girl, until she fell in love.
Sex and the City

No comments:

Post a Comment