Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it...



(686)
Remember, we're madly in love,
so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.
Suzanne Collins




(685)
Some things in life are out of your control.
You can make it a party or a tragedy.
Nora Roberts




(684)
Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
Helen Keller




(683)
A true friend is the only person who never gets tired
of listening to your own pointless dramas over and over again.
Lauren Conrad




(682)
There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
Zora Neale Hurston




(681)
Below a certain point, if you keep too quiet,
people no longer see you as thoughtful or deep; they simply forget you.
Douglas Coupland




(680)
It’s good to let God pick a man for you.
We don’t do so well when we pick them ourselves.
They end up lipsticks in a drawer,
all those wrong colors you thought looked so good in the package.
Deb Caletti




(679)
You can make yourself happy or miserable, it’s the same amount of effort.
Ray Bradbury




(678)
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
Dalai Lama




(677)
Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it.
Unknown




(676)
It matters not what a person is born, but who they choose to be.
J.K. Rowling




(675)
There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
C.S. Lewis




(674)
You never know how good you are until you meet someone who challenges you.
All That




(673)
When I was young, I use to have this thing where I wanted to see everything.
I use to think, “How can I die without seeing every inch of this world?”
Leonardo DeCaprio




(672)
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead.
Marilyn Monroe




(671)
But in the end it wasn’t up to me. The big things never are.
Birth, I mean, and death. And love.
Jeffrey Eugenides




(670)
Love is when you look into someone's eyes and suddenly
you go all the way inside, to their soul, and you both know instantly.
I always imagined I'd fall in love nursing a blind soldier
who was wounded in battle. Or maybe while rescuing someone
in the middle of a blizzard, seconds before the avalanche hits.
I thought at least by the age of 15 I'd have a love life,
but I don't even have a like, life.
My So Called Life




(669)
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past;
you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
Unknown




(668)
I often want to pour more sand into the hourglass;
you know the shape, how it is supposed to mean time.
We are caught in the narrow middle.
You and I play games with each other.
I turn over the hourglass and you protest.
You are not ready to move yet.
So instead you knock it over, grab my hand.
David Levithan




(667)
Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Maya Angelou




(666)
All the secrets of the world are contained in books.
Read at your own risk.
Lemony Snicket




(665)
She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad,
but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.
Brian Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment