Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm here and I'm just as strange as you...


(664)
I used to think I was the strangest person in the world
but then I thought, there are so many people in the world,
there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed
in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine
that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are
out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true.
I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.
Frida Kahlo




(663)
Do it from the heart or not at all.
Jeanette Winterson




(662)
Being a bitch is easy. It’s finding the alternative that’s hard.
David Levithan




(661)
Above all, love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8




(660)
In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank




(659)
That which makes you different makes you strong.
Whether you are gay, straight, purple, orange, dinosaur, I don’t care.
That’s what makes you strong.
Darren Criss




(658)
Things that came apart could be put together again,
but never exactly in the same way.
Deb Caletti




(657)
I said leave, but all I really want is you to stand
outside my window throwing pebbles screaming, "I'm in love with you."
Taylor Swift




(656)
Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true.
Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts.
Everyone gets these things confused with love.
But in reality love is the only thing in this world
that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.
Unknown




(655)
Some believe in destiny and some believe in fate,
but I believe that happiness is something you create.
Sugarland




(654)
You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
Pablo Neruda




(653)
Go with your gut, but use your head.
Lauren Conrad




(652)
Love is fragile and we're not always its best caretakers.
Even the best of us make mistakes; we just muddle through
and do the best we can to hope this fragile thing survives by all odds.
The Last Song




(651)
Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside.
We think hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us.
But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.
Mitch Albom




(650)
There are some people who live in a dream world,
and there are some who face reality; and then
there are those who turn one into the other.
Douglass Everett




(649)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around
once in awhile, you could miss it.
Ferris Bueller




(648)
Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.
Jodi Picoult




(647)
I wanted to talk to someone. But who?
It’s moments like this, when you need someone the most,
that your world seems smallest.
Rachel Cohn

No comments:

Post a Comment