Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

I was in this place, in between my future and my past, and I wasn't sure which one I wanted more...



(934)
I was stuck. I was in this place, in between my future and my past,
and I wasn't sure which one I wanted more. But I guess it was only natural,
you know? To dream of a summer love from long ago, or nights you spent
with friends you used to know. These people had long since gone,
and part of you wanted them back, and God you hated to admit it.
That was the funny part. Like admitting you missed people or things
or times long ago made you weak or something, but it didn't.
And sometimes I would curl up by my window and stare off into the stars,
dreaming of my future, the love and friends I had yet to come.
Part of me just wanted to throw myself into the future
and the other part wanted me to hurl myself into my past.
Unknown




(933)
It’s just that I don’t want to be somebody’s crush.
If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am.
And I don’t want them to carry it around inside.
I want them to show me, so I can feel it too.
Stephen Chbosky




(932)
There is nothing sweeter in this sad world
than the sound of someone you love calling your name.
Kate Dicamillo




(931)
I feel like I’m standing in the middle of a crowded room,
screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up.
Titanic




(930)
Stop saying you’re sorry. You want to know something?
I knew. I knew you didn’t feel that way about me. I knew,
and I still let it happen... because, well, I figured that one night with you
was better than never. So will you stop saying you’re sorry?
Because you didn’t know better, but I did.
Unkown




(929)
This is my family. I found it all on my own.
It’s little and broken, but still good.
Lilo and Stitch




(928)
When you love someone, you just do.
There are no maybes, no buts, and no whys.
Unknown




(927)
The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable,
to be compassionate, to have it make some difference
that you have lived and lived well.
Ralph Waldo Emerson




(926)
We won’t always know whose lives we touched and made better
for our having cared, because actions can sometimes have
unforeseen ramifications. What’s important is that you do care and you act.
Charlotte Lunsford




(925)
We all go through life like bulls in a china shop. A chip here, a crack there.
Doing damage to ourselves, to other people. The problem is trying to control
the damage we've done, or thats been done to us.
Sometimes the damage catches us by surprise.
Grey’s Anatomy




(924)
In each of us lie good and bad, light and dark, art and pain,
choice and regret, cruelty and sacrifice. We’re each of us our own
chiaroscuro, our own bit of illusion fighting to emerge into something solid,
something real. We’ve got to forgive ourselves that. I must remember
to forgive myself. Because there is a lot of grey to work with.
No one can live in the light all the time.
Libba Bray




(923)
I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Eleanor Roosevelt




(922)
If we treated everyone we meet with the same affection
we bestow upon our favorite cat, they, too, would purr.
Martin Delany




(921)
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve,
the fear of failure.
Paul Coelho




(920)
You change for two reasons:
Ether you learned that you want to,
or you’ve been hurt enough that you have to.
Wiz Khalifa




(919)
There is a time for silence. There is a time waiting your turn.
But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say,
you’ll know it. I don’t think you should wait.
I think you should speak now.
Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment