Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Sometimes your heart takes you places you shouldn’t be...





(948)
The tough thing about following your heart is what people forget to mention,
that sometimes your heart takes you places you shouldn’t be,
places that are as scary as they are exciting and as dangerous as they are alluring,
and sometimes your heart takes you to places that can never lead to a happy ending.
Roswell




(947)
Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts.
But you have to stop sooner or later, and
then you still have to decide what to do.
C.S. Lewis




(946)
You can’t deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down
in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.
Stephen King




(945)
Tim: I wanna drink that shot of whiskey. I wanna smoke that cigarette.
Wanna smell that sweet addiction on my breath. I wanna ride across
West Virginia on the backseat of a Cadillac. You know some cowboys like me
go out like that, so I need you.
Faith: I wanna get lost in some corner booth. Cantina, Mexico.
I wanna dance to the static of an A.M. radio. I wanna wrap the moon
around us and lay beside you skin on skin. Make love until the sun comes up
and the sun goes down again, cause I need you.
I Need You
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill





(944)
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The Dark Knight




(943)
Every single night we try to get a little high on life.
Get a little something right, something real.
At least we try.
Kesha




(942)
I’ll tell you a secret.
We live in a mad and inspiring world.
Ben Hecht




(941)
Many times in life I’ve regretted the things I’ve said without thinking.
But I’ve never regretted the things I said nearly as much
as the words I left unspoken.
Lisa Kleypas




(940)
In life we're taught that there are seven deadly sins.
We all know the big ones... gluttony, pride, lust.
But the thing you don't hear much about is anger.
Maybe it's because we think anger is not that dangerous, that you can control it.
My point is, maybe we don't give anger enough credit.
Maybe it can be a lot more dangerous than we think.
After all, when it comes to destructive behavior, it did make the top seven.
Grey’s Anatomy




(939)
I swore I’d never fall again, but this don’t even feel like falling.
Gravity can’t forget to pull me back to the ground again.
Beyonce




(938)
Sometimes something slips through the net of prejudice,
some small bit of a sign that is so clean and true and real that it wedges open
the rusting Iron Curtain long enough for us to see not an enemy
but fellow travelers, joined to us by membership in the
Fellowship of Joy-and-Pain.
Robert Fulghum




(937)
Judge me and I’ll prove you wrong.
Tell me what to do and I’ll tell you off.
Say I’m not worth it and see where I end up.
Screw me over and I’ll do it to you twice as bad.
Call me crazy but you really have no idea.
Unknown




(936)
It took me awhile to understand the beauty of just letting go.
The Dixie Chicks




(935)
Love can sometimes be magic,
but magic can sometimes just be an illusion.
Javan

No comments:

Post a Comment