Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

There are two different categories of love...




(970)
There are two different categories of love.
The first category is called a fairytale.
The second category of love is called just another lesson.
Taylor Swift




(969)
It was not the feeling of completeness I so needed,
but the feeling of not being empty.
Jonathan Safran Foer




(968)
This one's for you and me living out our dreams.
We're all right where we should be.
Bruno Mars




(967)
So read your books but stay out late some nights.
Jack’s Mannequin




(966)
Every step we take, we are defining ourselves.
Unknown




(965)
Love all, trust few, do wrong to nobody.
Shakespeare




(964)
I’ve got a heart, I swear I do.
Just not baby when it comes to you.
Kesha




(963)
If a man does not keep pace with his companions,
perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
Let him step to the music which he hears,
however measured or far away.
Henry Thoreau




(962)
You give your heart away and then you get it back
and you go, "I don’t recognize this."
John Mayer




(961)
I need to talk to someone… No, not someone. You.
One Day




(960)
When you love someone, you love all of them...
You gotta love everything about them.
Not just the good things but the bad things too.
The things that you find lovable and the things you don't.
Valentine's Day




(959)
I am loyal. I am bountiful. I am your suitcase
and together our days are always packed.
The Empire Mall




(958)
Any fool can love someone who's perfect, someone who does everything right.
But that doesn't stretch your soul. Your soul only gets stretched when
you can still love someone after they've hurt you.
Susan Elizabeth Phillips




(957)
Reading old good books is like having a conversation
with the finest minds of the past.
Dale Carnegie




(956)
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
Vincent Van Gogh




(955)
Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
Annette Funicello




(954)
I want out of the labels.
I don't want my whole life crammed into a single word.
A story. I want to find something else, unknowable,
some place to be that's not on the map. A real adventure.
A sphinx. A mystery. A blank. Unknown. Undefined.
Chuck Palahniuk




(953)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt




(952)
We all live secret lives, even if only in our heads.
Unknown




(951)
Never regret anything that made you smile.
Unknown




(950)
Cause lately I'm not dreaming so what's the point in sleeping?
It's just that at night, I've got nowhere to hide.
Jack Mannequin




(949)
I understand feeling as small and as insignificant as humanly possible.
And how it can actually ache in places you didn't know you had inside you.
And it doesn’t matter how many new haircuts you get, or gyms you join,
or how many glasses of chardonnay you drink with your girlfriends…
You still go to bed every night going over every detail and
wonder what you did wrong or how you could have misunderstood and
how in the hell for that brief moment you could think that you were that happy.
And sometimes you can even convince yourself that he’ll see the light
and show up at your door. And after all that, however long all that may be,
you’ll go somewhere new. and you’ll meet people who make you feel worthwhile again.
And little peices of your soul will finally come back. And all that fuzzy stuff,
all the love that you feel you wasted, will fade, or at least it will,
I mean it has to right? Im going to be happy again. I have to.
The Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment