Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

No matter where my reckless soul takes me, baby, you save me...



(1101)
When I’m a bullet shot out of a gun. When I’m a firecracker coming undone.
When I’m a fugitive ready to run, all wild eyed and crazy.
No matter where my reckless soul takes me, baby, you save me.
Kenny Chesney




(1100)
You should know that I don't give up easily,
but sometimes for things to grow, they need some rain.
Sara Evans




(1099)
'What you want.' Now the problem with that expression is
that it's frequently at odds with what's right.
Something Borrowed




(1098)
People always say follow your heart.
But what if you heart keeps telling you to do the same stupid shit
over and over again?
True Blood



(1097)
But I have learned that you make your own happiness,
that part of going for what you want means losing something else.
And when the stakes are high, the losses can be that much greater.
Emily Giffin




(1096)
When you’re lost in love, you never wanna find your way out.
Phillip Larue




(1095)
I'm longing for love and the logical, but he's only happy hysterical.
Kelly Clarkson




(1094)
She left pieces of her life behind everywhere she went.
It’s easier to feel the sunlight without them, she said.
The Eli Young Band




(1093)
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
William James




(1092)
The worst feeling is suddenly realizing that you don't measure up,
and that, in the past, when you thought you did, you were a fool.
My So Called Life




(1091)
Bad is not an absolute, but a relative term.
Ask the robber who used the cash he stole to feed his infant; t
he rapist who was sexually abused as a child;
the kidnapper who truly believed he was saving a life.
And just because you break the law doesn’t mean
you have intentionally crossed the line into evil.
Sometimes the line creeps up on you, and before you know it,
you’re standing on the other side.
Jodi Picoult




(1090)
We learned that life is short and there is no time to hate.
Sandy Dahl, Wife of Flight 93 Pilot Jason Dahl




(1089)
You gotta keep your head up, but you can let your hair down.
Andy Grammer




(1088)
But I am learning that perfection isn't what matters.
In fact, it's the very thing that can destroy you if you let it.
Emily Giffin




(1087)
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.
The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment