Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

We are capable of so much more...



(1086)
So often we only do what we think is expected of us,
when we are capable of so much more.
Cynthia Hand




(1085)
It’s never been a perfect world. It’s never going to be.
It’s going to be hard and scary.
And if you’re lucky, wonderful and awe-inspiring.
But you have to push through the bad parts to get to the good.
Carrie Ryan




(1084)
Living is like tearing through a museum.
Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw,
thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering -
because you can’t take it in all at once.
Audrey Hepburn




(1083)
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
Albert Camus




(1082)
If something bad happened, you could look at it as a failure,
or you could look at it as a chance to head in a new direction.
Jodi Picoult




(1081)
People think they know you. They think they know how
you’re handling a situation. But the truth is, no one knows.
No one knows what happens after you leave them,
when you’re lying in bed or sitting over your breakfast alone
and all you want to do is cry or scream. They don’t know what’s going on
inside your head - the mind-numbing cocktail of anger and sadness and guilt.
This isn’t their fault. They just don’t know. And so they pretend
and they say you’re doing great when you’re really not.
And this makes everyone feel better. Everybody but you.
William H. Woodwell




(1080)
When you love someone, you don’t want to hurt them, even if they deserve to be hurt.
Ellen Hopkins




(1079)
The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy
to tell others how they love them while they’re alive.
Transformers




(1078)
Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him.
I still see him in my dreams. They are nightmares mostly,
but nightmares tinged with love.
Yann Martel




(1077)
This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less,
but I liked it better when you were on my side.
The battle is in your hands now, but I would lay my armor down
if you said you’d rather love than fight.
Taylor Swift




(1076)
I think you’re the only person who gets me.
When I’m with you, the world doesn’t feel like a problem I can’t figure out.
Jodi Picoult




(1075)
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me, it happens all the time.
Lady Antabellum




(1074)
I’ve given lots of people chances,
but there’s only so much faith you can have in people.
Sarah Dessen




(1073)
People told me to give up trying to be special and settle down
to a regular life. There ain’t nothing wrong with a regular life,
and that’s the Lord’s truth… But it wasn’t for me,
because I wanted to be something special.
I knew how easy it was for a dream to die. I seen that all around.
You could let it die by just looking the other way.
Walter Dean Myers




(1072)
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment