Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

It feels like I’m doing a really bad impersonation of myself...




(1071)
More and more, it feels like I’m doing a really bad impersonation of myself.
Chuck Palahniuk




(1070)
You just do it. You force yourself to get up.
You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it,
you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse.
Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it.
There’s no other way.
Elizabeth Taylor




(1069)
When I was young, my mother always told me happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment.
I told them they don’t understand life.
John Lennon




(1068)
I’m still mad at you, and I don’t know if I trust you.
I want to, but I don’t know if I do. I’m just gonna try.
I’m gonna try and trust you.
I believe that we can be extraordinary together
rather than be ordinary apart.
Grey’s Anatomy




(1067)
Don’t talk to me because you’re “bored.”
I’m not here to entertain you.
And don’t come to me only when you need a favor.
I don’t like being used.
Just get away cause I’m not going to be your last resort.
I want someone to talk to me because they sincerely want to.
Those kind of people are worth my time.
Sandy Chianh




(1066)
I love you more than songs can say,
but I can’t keep running back to yesterday.
John Mayer




(1065)
Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting
to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage.
Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence,
something helpless that wants our love.
Rainer Maria Rilke




(1064)
You can plan for a change in the weather and time,
but I never planned on you changing your mind…
So I’ll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes.
All that I know is I don’t know how to be something you miss.
Taylor Swift




(1063)
In the end, it all comes down to the fact that I care too much
and you don’t care enough.
Unknown




(1062)
Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you,
it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried
to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.
Jodi Picoult




(1061)
Sometimes there are no words, no clever quotes
to neatly sum up what’s happened that day.
Sometimes you do everything right, everything exactly right,
and still you feel like you failed. Did it need to end that way?
Could something have been done to prevent the tragedy in the first place?
Sometimes the day just…ends.
Criminal Minds




(1060)
Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart;
of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants.
The way it stops and starts.
Edgar Allan Poe




(1059)
Forgiveness is such a simple word,
but it so hard to do when you’ve been hurt.
Kelli Pickler




(1058)
I’m so afraid of losing something I love, that I refuse to love anything.
Jonathon Safran Foer




(1057)
The difference between how you look and how you see yourself
is enough to kill most people. And maybe the reason vampires don’t die
is because they can never see themselves in photographs or mirrors.
Chuck Palahniuk




(1056)
Nothing worth having comes easy.
Booker T. Washington




(1055)
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way,
that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning,
middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing
what’s going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity.
Gilda Radner




(1054)
Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.
Mark Twain




(1053)
But I was sure of something, too:
it’s a lot easier to be lost than found.
It’s the reason we’re always searching, and rarely discovered
—so many locks, not enough keys.
Sarah Dessen




(1052)
Maybe everyone is just waiting for someone else to save them.
Margaret Peterson Haddix

No comments:

Post a Comment