Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Love? I need a lot of love...




(1051)
"Love? I need a lot of love.”
Of course you do. Everyone does. It’s funny that we never say it.
It’s okay to scream, ‘I’m starving’ in public if you are hungry;
it’s okay to make a fuss and say, ‘I’m so sleepy’, if you are tired;
but somehow we cannot say, ‘I need some more love.’
Why can’t we say it? It’s just as basic a need.
Chetan Bhagat




(1050)
I believe in everything until it’s disproved.
So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons.
It all exists, even if it’s in your mind.
Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real
as the here and now?
John Lennon




(1049)
I need to talk to someone… No, I need to talk to you.
One Day




(1048)
"Why did you do all this for me?” he asked.
“I don’t deserve it. I’ve never done anything for you."
"You have been my friend," replied Charlotte.
"That in itself is a tremendous thing."
Charlotte’s Web




(1047)
Don’t you think it would be wonderful to get rid of everything
and everybody and just go some place where you don’t know a soul?
Haruki Murakami




(1046)
We feel that to reveal embarrassing or private things,
we have given someone something, that, like a primitive person fearing
that a photographer will steal his soul, we identify our secrets, our past
and their blotches, with our identity, that revealing our habits
or losses or deeds somehow makes one less of oneself.
Dave Eggers




(1045)
"Sometimes I wish I could just erase the past,” she said.
“Get amnesia, maybe. I wouldn’t have to forget everything.
Just the hard stuff. The stuff that hurts.
The times I’ve disappointed people. The times people have disappointed me.”
“But if you lost all the bad stuff, the good stuff wouldn’t feel so good,” he said.
Unknown




(1044)
I have felt the presence of God my whole life.
Even when I didn’t have a name for it, I could feel the voice bigger
than myself speaking to me, and all of us have that same voice.
Be still and know it. You can acknowledge it or not. You can worship it or not.
You can praise it, you can ignore it, or you can know it.
Know it.
Oprah




(1043)
People don’t want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved.
Their dramas. Their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messes cleaned up.
Because what would they have left?
Chuck Palahniuk




(1042)
Never gonna grow up. Never gonna slow down.
We were shinning like lighters in the dark in the middle of a rock show.
Jake Owen




(1041)
I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,
but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
Unknown




(1040)
What about when someone doesn’t need a shoulder?
What if they need the arms?
Stephen Chbosky




(1039)
You held your pride like you should have held me.
Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment