Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

And I knew those were special moments, but something was always wrong...



 
(1253)
I’ve been with people and shared beautiful moments
 like traveling or staying up all night and watching the sunrise. 
And I knew those were special moments. 
But something was always wrong. 
I wished I’d been with someone else.
 Before Sunrise


 
 
 
(1252)
The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea.
Vladimir Nabokov



 
 
(1251)
And I know you’re going somewhere to make a better life.
I hope that you find it on the first try. And even though it kills me
that you have to go, I know it'll be sadder
if you never hit the road.
Rihanna



 
 
(1250)
A lot of parents will do anything for their kids
 except let them be themselves.
 Banksy


 
 
 
(1249)
This is about all the bad days in the world. 
I used to have some little bad days and I kept them in a little box.
 And one day, I threw them out into the yard. “Oh, it’s just a 
couple little innocent bad days.” Well, we had a big rain. 
I don’t know what it was growing in, but I think we used 
to put eggshells out there and coffee grounds, too. 
Don’t plant your bad days. They grow into weeks. 
The weeks grow into months. Before you know it 
you got yourself a bad year. Take it from me. 
Choke those little bad days. 
Choke ‘em down to nothin’. 
They’re your days. Choke ‘em!
Tom Waits



 
 
 
(1248)
Be brave. Take risks. 
Nothing can substitute experience. 
Paulo Coelho


 
 
 
(1247)
I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don’t know why,
 some people fill the gaps and others emphasize my loneliness.
 In reality those who satisfy me are those who simply allow me
 to live with my “idea of them.” 
Anaïs Nin



 
 
(1246)
What we do for ourselves dies with us. 
What we do for other and the world
 remains and is immortal. 
Albert Pine


 
 
 
(1245)
You never think the last time’s going to be the last time 
- you think there will be more. You think you have 
forever, but you don’t.
Grey’s Anatomy


 
 
 
(1244)
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
G. K. Chesterton



 
 
(1243)
Since when has love ever looked for reasons, 
or evidence? Why would love bow to the reality of things, 
when it creates a reality of its own, so much more vivid, 
wherein everything resonates to the key of the heart?
Paul Murray

 
 
 
 
(1242)
And it's hard to dance with a 
devil on your back so shake him off. 
Florence + the Machines


 
 
 
(1241)
I am the broken,
the scarred, scattered and the lost;
but you love me still.
Daily Haiku on Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment