Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

It's all our's for the taking...



 
 
(1240)
There’s a great big hunk of world out there with no fences around it…
and beyond those distant hills, who knows what 
wonderful experiences. And it’s all ours for the taking.
Lady and the Tramp


 
 
 
(1239)
I missed you even when I was with you. 
That’s been my problem. I miss what I already have.
Jonathan Safran Foer


 
 
 
(1238)
It happens to everyone as they grow up. 
You find out who you are and what you want, and then 
you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things 
the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, 
but find yourself moving on.
Nicholas Sparks


 
 
 
(1237)
Humans punish themselves endlessly for not being 
what they believe they should be. They become very self-abusive,
 and they use other people to abuse themselves as well.
Don Miguel Ruiz


 
 
(1236)
I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.
F. Scott Fitzgerald



 
 
(1235)
I’ve learned it’s important not to limit yourself. 
You can do whatever you really love to do,
 no matter what it is. 
Ryan Gosling


 
 
 
(1234)
There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves
 at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices
 we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. 
Of course when faced with the unknown, 
most of us prefer to turn around and go back.
One Tree Hill


 
 
 
(1233)
I’d be smiling and chatting away, and my mind 
would be floating around somewhere else, 
like a balloon with a broken string.
Haruki Murakami


 
 
 
(1232)
The easiest thing to feel is sadness.
Justin Vernon


 
 
 
(1231)
If you were mine, I’d kiss your ankles and neck
 and the tip of your nose. I’d bring you film canisters
 filled with love notes and interesting books and
 I’d send you texts with random facts whenever I discovered
 something new. I’d show up at your house at midnight
 with a pot of your favourite kind of tea and a 
blanket and tell you to come down so we could lie down
 on your lawn and look at the stars. I’d go into the city
 with you and throw away your map and search 
for someplace beautiful. I’d photograph you every day.
 I’d buy you baggy t-shirts and sing to you
 constantly. I’d give you your space if you wanted it, 
I’d make you mixes for every week we’d been together,
 I’d hold your hand underwater, and 
I’d love you until you asked me not to.
Camryn Pulaski Day



 
 
(1230)
Even after the entire world has taken me apart,
 there’s still a part of me left for you.
I Wrote This For You Blog



 
 
(1229)
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show
 on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts
 every day, every week, every year, 
the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly
 bear to look at it. A person who has good thoughts
 cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose
 and a crooked mouth and a double chin
 and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts
 it will shine out of your face like sunbeams 
and you will always look lovely.
Roald Dahl

1 comment:

  1. Really a nice blog.Awesome collections.Thanks for creating such a nice blog like this.
    Regards,
    Quotes About Moving On

    ReplyDelete