Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

For as much as she stumbles, she's running...





(1020)
For as much as she stumbles, she's running.
For as much as she runs she's still here.
Always hoping to find something quicker than heaven,
to make the damage of her days disappear.
The Eli Young Band




(1019)
Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know.
Maybe you just need one person.
Kermit the Frog




(1018)
Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts,
and you are the slave to your emotions.
Elizabeth Gilbert




(1017)
The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.
Maya Angelou




(1016)
The second you settle for less than what you deserve
is the second you get less than what you expected.
Unknown




(1015)
A woman in love can't be reasonable
or she probably wouldn't be in love.
Mae West




(1014)
When you believe in something, stand up for it,
even if everyone is sitting.
Natasha Friend




(1013)
Allie: Do you think our love can take us away together?
Noah: I think our love can do anything we want it to.
The Notebook




(1012)
Well those pretty girls, they’re all the same,
but they’re damn well gonna know my name.
Miranda Lambert




(1011)
If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
Dalai Lama




(1010)
I was taught when I was young that if people would only love one another,
all would be well with the world. This seemed simple and very nice;
but I found when I tried to put it in practice not only that other people
were seldom lovable, but that I was not very loveable myself.
George Bernard




(1009)
It is strange that the years teach us patience;
that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
Elizabeth Taylor




(1008)
The rest of your life is a long time and whether you know it or not
it’s being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances
on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back.
One Tree Hill




(1007)
I love you. You know, not in like a hey, lets have an underpants party,
or whatever grown ups do when they’re in love, but I mean…
I mean, I love you, as one loves another person, whom one simply cannot do without.
You give my life purpose, and maybe, maybe that’s enough,
because that’s just about the greatest gift one friend could give another.
Stewie Griffin




(1006)
I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes
to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.
Kesha




(1005)
It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know.
It's all so weird that sometimes, I wonder if it is really happening.
Eminem




(1004)
I always like to look on the optimistic side of life,
but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
Walt Disney




(1003)
Courage is not simply one of the virtues,
but the form of every virtue at the testing point.
C. S. Lewis




(1002)
You know that feeling?
That feeling when you just want the right thing to fall into the right place,
not only because it’s right, but because it will mean that such a thing is still possible?
I want to believe that.
Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist




(1001)
You may not think that the world needs you, but it does.
For you are unique, like no one that has ever been before or will come after.
No one can speak with your voice, say your piece,
smile your smile, or shine your light. No one can take your place,
for it is yours alone to fill. If you are not there to shine your light,
who knows how many travelers will lose their way
as they try to pass by your empty place in the darkness?
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment